Monday, October 21, 2013

Lazing in Tennessee

It's Monday morning, the Chiefs are victorious once again, by the skin of their teeth, and we are enjoying Tennessee. We are scrapping our plan to play tourist in Nashville and are staying an extra day where we are, Cumberland Mountains State Park. The park has some nice trails for hikes, a restaurant, and a nice laid back ambiance which suits us very well. Today is for more walks, soaking up sunshine, reading and making a "plan" for where we head next. Maybe I will add some pictures to my posts. I have been taking pictures but they are on my camera and I am using my tablet instead of the Mac for blog posts.  I keep thinking that I will get out the Mac and upload some pics, but I never get around to it. Am I lazy or what?
I wonder what this will be?

T
Typical of the trail

A little fall color

Fishing, Quiet, Shhhh

Big tree growing on top of a rock ledge...

Suspension Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment